USAV Beach High Performance Selection Camps evaluate and identify athletes for pipeline placement and provide excellent training to athletes at all levels. The objective of the Selection Camp is to prepare athletes for the Beach National Qualifier the following day(s) and to expose athletes to the USAV systems of play. The four-hour training session will be led by Ali Wood-Lamberson, USAV Junior International Head Coach, and complemented by top Beach HP coaches from around the country.
Select athletes may be extended invitation to attend National Team Selection Camp in Southern California, May 19-20, 2018 to compete for a position on the A1 National Team. Additional invitations may be extended to athletes to join the A2, A3 or Skills Development programs. For more information on Beach High Performance please click here.
For: All athletes, boys and girls, born in 2000 or later that are current USAV Members
Location: Greensboro, NC
Date: Friday, April 6, 2018
Training Time: 4-8PM
Early Bird Fee: $100, ends March 16, 2018 at 2:00 PM PST
Standard Fee: $125, ends March 30, 2018 at 2:00 PM PST
Late Fee: $150 should a booking be accepted after the registration deadline prior to the event
- Athletes register individually.
- Athletes may attend multiple selection camps, but are not required to do so.
- All camps are open to boys and girls U13-U19, born in 2000 or later.
- Registration is online only.
- Registration is capped per camp and on the day registration is not accepted.
- Registration after the deadline will be considered should spaces be available dependent on gender/age group and will charged the late fee.
- Athletes must bring a full water bottle and appropriate gear.